KR 545T Mail Tabber
Applies tabs to 3 sides in a single pass to meet the new USPS specifications for self-mailers and booklet tabbing regulations.abs per hour combined with a roll capacity of nearly 50k tabs make the KR 535 another real-deal-productive, reliable, and simple to operate machine from Kirk-Rudy. The KR 535 is engineered to perform with minimal operator training and set up time.
The KR 545T mailing tabber tabs lead-edge, trail-edge and side edges all in a single pass. It handles large 18" diameter rolls and runs all major types of tabs as well as pressure sensitive stamps and labels of various shapes and sizes. Multiple tabs or labels can be applied in a single pass.
The KR 545T runs in-line with most standard addressing and binding systems and its triple-web design is ideal for use behind a Stitcher/Trimmer. Use it with the KR 565 splice unit for uninterrupted continuous tabbing and labeling.
• Quick setup
• Applies 3 tabs in a single pass
• Side register belts for tight tabs
• Automatic tab location feature
• Side to side tabletop adjustment
• Industry standard motors and control
• Quick-release top belt control
• Runs in-line with most addressing and bindery systems